The Guild will have a Garage Sale on April 17. This is an opportunity to sell (or to buy) fabric and gently used quilting supplies. Tables can only be reserved by Guild members but the sale is open to the public.
- There is a $5 fee for each table.
- Only one table per person can be reserved.
- Tables will be assigned in the same order as the payments were received. Your name will be taped to your table.
- Tables will be available at 11:15 am for setup. PLEASE DO NOT come early for set up.
- The sale will begin at 12:00 Noon and end at 5:30 pm to accommodate the board and membership meetings. Sales will resume following the membership meeting until 8:15 pm
- Each seller is responsible for taking their own payments. You should have money availalbe to make change for your customers. There is no option for taking credit cards.