Learning has never been so much fun!
Quilting in the Hills 2019
Save the Date: October 10-13
Registration will be open at the Quilt Show in early June
The links before are for the 2018 Retreat
Refund Policy: Cancellations before July 31 will receive a 50% refund on workshops. Cancellations between July 31 and August 31 will receive a 25% refund on workshops. The registration fee, patterns and kits are non-refundable. There are no refunds after August 31.
Workshops and Evening ProgramsTo be announced in June 2019
Lodging and Meals
All room reservations will be made directly through Terra Sancta Retreat Center. They can be reached by phone at (605) 716-0925 or online at http://terrasancta.org/bhqg2018.
Sleeping accommodations this year include either Family Style rooms or Monastic Style rooms. Each Family Style room has two queen-size beds and a private bath (similar to a hotel room) and can accommodate up to four guests. Monastic Style rooms have one set of bunk beds and can accommodate one or two guests; shared toilet and shower facilities are located in the hall. Linens and towels are provided in all rooms. If you need an ADAaccessible room, please let Terra Sancta know when you contact them. Family Style rooms are available for a three-night stay at $260.00, or $97.00 per room per night.
PLEASE NOTE: Alcohol and other controlled substances are prohibited at the retreat center.
Meals are available from Terra Sancta for Thursday evening through Sunday morning. You may bring a lunch or go out for a meal if you prefer. We will try to accomodate special dietary needs if they are specified on your registration form.
Here is the menu for the weekend. When you register, check the meals that you plan to eat at Terra Sancta.
- Thursday Dinner: Street taco bar with carnita style pork, dessert, $15.00
- Friday Breakfast: Benedict scrambler, toast, oatmeal bar, juice, $11.00
- Friday Lunch: Strawberry avocado salad with grilled chicken, soup, dinner roll, $13.00
- Friday Dinner: Parmesan chicken, roasted potatoes, carrots, dessert, $15.00
- Saturday Breakfast: French Toast, bacon, yogurt bar, juice, $11.00
- Saturday Lunch: Sliders, tater tots, apple cranberry walnut salad, $13.00
- Saturday Dinner: Pork tenderloin, stuffing, tossed spinach salad, dessert, $15.00
- Sunday Breakfast: Cheesy bacon with egg slider, seasonal fruit, juice, $11.00
Calling All Teachers
We are always looking for new instructors offering techniques that provide a variety of interest for our guild. If you would like to teach a class, please submit your application online OR download and print the form, fill it out and mail it to us. Please provide as much information as possible. We will try to contact you within a few weeks but if you don't hear from us, submit your application again or contact us. Thank you!
Future Quilting in the Hills Retreat Dates
October 8 - 11, 2020
October 7 - 10, 2021